Register to vote: https://registertovote.ca.gov/
“When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.”
Voting is just one way that people of Faith can use their voice to make a difference. When those who embrace anti-life, anti-faith, and anti-freedom values rule, our lives are affected. It is our responsibility to select moral, just, and integral leaders for positions of authority.
George Barna recently estimates that:
- 12 million Christians are not registered to vote.
- 26 million are registered but didn’t vote in 2012, the last presidential election.
Dr. James Dobson estimates that:
- Only half of the Christians in America are registered to vote—and only half of those registered actually vote.
“…only 53% of Americans who were eligible to vote did so in 2000, and only 39.9% voted in 2002.” In the 2008 Presidential Election, according to a report from the Census, this percentage rose to 64% (www.census.gov).
Christians must use voting as a way to voice their values. Let’s vote to protect life, parental rights, and religious liberty. Your vote is crucial.
Our Citizen Sunday program encourages churches to host voter registration drives. Below are all of the materials you need to host a Citizen Sunday at your own Church! Just download and then follow the “How-To” and “Checklist” sheets to get started. Please contact Danielle at or 916-498-1940 if you have any questions.
Additional legal resources
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- American Center for Law and Justice
- Liberty Counsel
- Pacific Justice Institute